[CQ-Contest] Comments on CQWW Rules

Joe nss at mwt.net
Wed Jun 25 10:23:51 EDT 2014

Agreed,

I use a two call rule.

When I find a station to work, if I know his call and not a dupe, great!
if i don't,, I'll call anyway, and if he's a dupe his loss of time, too
bad,, say who you are.

And at any rate be I know who it is or not, I call and only try twice if
I do not get them in two tries. I move on, either the pile is too big or
propagation isn't good enough. and try again later, on the next pass
through the Band.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock