[CQ-Contest] Question about contest logs

M. WIJK pa5mw at home.nl
Mon Mar 3 02:13:05 EST 2014

OK, I'll bite ;)

- Using RBN in a phone contest: *DING*

- Working stations which do not count in your contest: *DING*

- Making CW QSO in a phone contest: *DING*

- Making QSO on a WARC band during phone contest: *DING*

- Entering above QSO's in the phone contest log: *DING*

- Asking questions on a contest mailing list on all the above *DING*

Anyway, I am sure you enjoyed those hours of participation and that's what it is all about in contesting :)

73 Mark, PA5MW

(p.s. using QRP in a phone contest: *DING* )