[CQ-Contest] 1980s checks in SS/SSB.

Robert Chudek Robert.Chudek at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 13:37:28 EST 2014

My personal preference is not using any of these "crutches" for
contesting. This puts me in the "active decoding" state while logging
QSOs, where a mistake (bust) is fully attributable to my skill. It is
too easy to fall into false sense of security of a "Check this and while
you're at it, check that" database fever and not even pay attention to
what the program puts into the RX field.

But that's just my style, I guess.  I love CW!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN