[CQ-Contest] CQ WW SSB

Yuri Blanarovich k3bu at optimum.net
Sun Oct 19 08:58:04 EDT 2014

 On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 07:17 AM, Stan Stockton wrote:

 > > How can Russians issue Ukranian ITU allocated callsigns???? UB????
>
> Yuri - So you think UB7K is a Ukrainian call sign according to ITU
> allocation?  Double check that before you make statements about people
> displaying their ignorance.

I took K4JRB word for it, but after checking latest ITU allocation I see
that UB block now "belongs" to Russian Federation. Sorry for mistake.

K4JRB:  "UB5K is a proper call sign for Ukraine according the ITU call
sign block."

> This should not have anything to do with who lost lives, the United
> Nations, world politics or what your personal opinion is of Vladimir
> Putin.

"Brilliant"

It has to do with existing regulations, LICENSING and people lives and
support or resistance to lawless terrorist acts.

73 Yuri, K3BU