[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Re: Move to disband MAR section in Canada (forcontesting)

ussailis at shaysnet.com ussailis at shaysnet.com
Fri Oct 31 14:03:19 EDT 2014

Let me propose something similar:

Lets take the northern New England states, VT, NH, ME and call them the NNE
section. Why?

Based on population of those states compared to the total US population,
they comprise 1.02%, while the population of MAR compared to that of Canada
is 5.1%. So if MAR is necessary for some unpopulated area, shouldn't NNE be
likewise?

Even in industry, demographics and more NNE is similar to MAR.

Or should MAR become NB, NS, and PEI?

Which makes the most sense??

Jim, W1EQO / VA1TM

Original email: