[CQ-Contest] RBN high busted rate during WAE DX?

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Wed Aug 12 07:36:59 EDT 2015

Mike, thanks for reminding me of another cause - short first elements in
a callsign can certainly fool both humans and RBN nodes.  Winkeyers can
definitely cause this, by starting CW as soon as the PTT is asserted,
which is why N1MM Logger+ has a lead time setting on its Winkey
configuration tab.

73, Pete N4ZR
Download the new N1MM Logger+ at
<http://N1MM.hamdocs.com>. Check