[CQ-Contest] Announcing the North America SSB Sprint-boycott from "MAR"

David Siddall hhamwv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 12:05:55 EST 2015

Bill,

Thanks for the clarification.  Certainly the logging programs should score
each contest correctly.   The problem may be that, to my knowledge, the
NAQP and NCJ Sprints are unique in counting states as multipliers but count
DC same as MD.  I would think that logging software could accept either DC
or MD but count it as a single multiplier so that the rules (rule 7 in NCJ
Sprints and Rule 10 in NAQP) could be complied with by DC stations and
others could correctly put in their logs what is sent.

73,  Dave K3ZJ