[CQ-Contest] LY9W ? - time to ban SCP?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Fri Jul 31 14:59:11 EDT 2015

Well, there are those pesky things called "rules", which generally state
that the contacts you make and log should be the result of your own
efforts  **during the contest**  ... that last part being applicable for
both assisted and unassisted categories.  That's where I see the
inherent conflict when using databases like SCP and Call History files,
at least if you're going to submit a log.

Dave   AB7E