[CQ-Contest] Posting Scores

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 10:58:37 EDT 2015

Tim,

Not sure if you actually read some of the previous postings - especially
the one that said cqcontest.ru is now cqcontest.net .

Dmitry, the owner of cqcontest.net, has recently complicated the process
for posting scores.

Here is what is required:

- A new username and password . Old usernames most likely won't work.

- The username MUST be the same as the callsign for which the real-time
score report is being submitted. For example, if NQ4I uses a different
callsign next weekend, such as NA4A, he CANNOT use his existing nq4i
cqcontest.net username to submit reports. It will fail because the
username (nq4i) does not match the callsign (NA4A). He must obtain a new
username (na4a).

The current version of N1MM Logger+ has a number of cross-checks and
status messages to minimize the chance of errors. However, as the N1MM
Logger programmer who made these changes, cqcontest.net still feels like
a moving target.

73,
Steve, N2IC