[CQ-Contest] TO7A: audience comments so far

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Fri May 8 06:18:50 EDT 2015

First, I was not involved, in any way at all, in the log review of this log, nor the DQ decision.

Please look at the current (May 4) CQWW blog from Randy, find TO7A, and look at the reason
for the DQ.

Specifically: TO7A (UT5UGR) 	Unclaimed assistance

So those of you who are gawking at the "dueling CQs" (BTW, not dual CQs, but dueling CQ),
that was clearly not an issue - and never is as long they are not on the same band.
How would someone get DQed for "unclaimed assistance" by using dueling CQs?

So far, IMHO, the award for "how to look at a log that was DQed for unclaimed assistance"
goes to K6LA.

Read his post.  http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/cq-contest/2015-May/109403.html

N2IC, again IMHO, nails it too, but without any details:
"When he works multipliers not on his run frequency, is it believable without assistance ?"

We all can learn a lot by reviewing many public logs.  It's a useful exercise.

de Doug KR2Q