[CQ-Contest] TO7A: audience comments so far

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri May 8 09:42:19 EDT 2015

I think many are commenting on N2IC's post which asked "Are his rates
believable ?"  If you watch the youtube videos it is obvious that UT5UGR
is a very skilled CW operator. There are other ops that have made very
amazing CQWW QSO rates and totals and we do not question if they are
legitimate. The disqualification was for running assisted and not claiming
it. Without knowing all of the facts I cannot comment on the committee's
decision. If Dimitry did operate assisted and entered that category he
would have had the world high score which is not easy from North America.

John KK9A