[CQ-Contest] Preview of CQWW Rules 2015

Yan (XV4Y) xv4y at nature-mekong.com
Fri May 22 03:33:25 EDT 2015

Hi Chris,

I was talking about IARU HF where "one QSO" and "no log" stations are many due to the nationals working there HQ station.

Yes log padding in CQ WW in WPX is risky, but UT5UGR showed us that you can do it for several years without being caught.
Adding 50 QSOs to a 2000 Qs log can go unnoticed, but if they are on 160m they count for 50 new multipliers!

73,
Yan.
---
Yannick DEVOS - XV4Y