[CQ-Contest] WAG deadline approaching

Christian Schneider prickler.schneider at t-online.de
Fri Oct 30 05:41:46 EDT 2015

Hello contesters,

the deadline of Worked All Germany Contest on Monday, 2nd November, is
approaching. Please check whether you are in the list of received logs at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/2015/

Even if we reached a new record number of logs with now more than 2000
entries there are still some logs at home - not only small ones, but
with solid three digit figures. There can be made better use of them
here than with only filling space on your harddisk.

So please submit your WAG log at
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/logupload/

The report about the event can be read on our website and will be
updated regularly:
http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/contest/wag/en/

And of course we ask you all to participate in our online survey
available in
English http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90000347/WAG-Survey-2015
Russian http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90004256/WAG-2015
German http://www.surveygizmo.eu/s3/90000346/WAG-Umfrage-2015

Stay tuned for rawscores to be published soon after log deadline.

Vy 73, Chris DL8MBS
WAG Contestmanager

Keep up with what is happening during the next weeks and
follow us on twitter @WAG_e <https://twitter.com/WAG_e>
https://twitter.com/WAG_e