[CQ-Contest] N1MM Auto-spotting Change

Steve London n2icarrl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 15:48:16 EDT 2015

It is very common for two stations to be running within the tuning
tolerance you have set in N1MM Logger. You S&P the first one. Good. Now
you S&P the 2nd one. With your proposed implementation, working the 2nd
one will automatically change you to Run mode. Bad.

Using the standard function key layout, you would very naturally press
F1 to start a CQ on your Run frequency. With current N1MM Logger
implementation, that would automatically change you to Run mode. Good.

73,
Steve, N2IC