[CQ-Contest] New hamvention location

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 09:51:54 EDT 2016

I would say, let's all just give it a chance and see how it works out. At
first I thought there was only one smaller building available, the one
where a marker shows up when you search for "Greene County Fairgrounds" in
Google Earth. But that whole complex of buildings to the east is part of
the fairgrounds.

The drive to downtown Dayton really isn't that much different than from the
Hara Arena, as someone pointed out. I'm curious how the flea market and
parking will be handled. We'll see.

73, Zack W9SZ