[CQ-Contest] signing TEST at the end...not so bad

Matt Murphy matt at nq6n.com
Sun Dec 4 19:23:38 EST 2016

I haven't had a problem with dupes or bad spots resulting from sending TEST
at the end. It probably depends on how many callers are zero beat, etc.

I don't think it would help with broadband skimmers but I think it would
help with narrowband ones that tune in a 3KHz segment, decode for a few
seconds and then QSY.

I tried not sending test in ARRL 160 and still got spotted a lot but did
not do a scientific comparison.

73,
Matt NQ6N