[CQ-Contest] W5WMU experiment in NAQP

Chris Hurlbut chriskl9a at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 16:02:27 EST 2016

Jeff,
That was not a personal attack, nor was any offense intended.

This subject has been beaten to death a thousand times on every ham radio
reflector I can think of.

Your argument is based on one assumption: that the rules were written to
create a level playing field.

The only contest I can think of that tries to write rules SPECIFICALLY for
a level playing field, is WRTC.

Changing things around so everyone can compete with the 5 other guys who
match their specific criteria is just never going to happen.
Competing with other ops that you know have similar setups is about all we
can ask for.

I do like the Tribander and Wires category in WPX.

I hope you get on and have some fun tomorrow!
-Chris KL9A