[CQ-Contest] "Improving SS"

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 19:21:53 EDT 2016

(Sorry if this has already been addressed.  I'm behind in reading the
Reflector postings.)

"The only thing I would do to improve SS is to delete those four VE3
sections and go back to ON."

What in the world are you talking about?  RAC made new Sections; they
become multipliers in SS.  It's been that way longer than any of us can
remember.

Should we delete WCF and go back to just NFla and SFla?  Should we delete
DE and go back to MDD? How about WTX?

Would you delete ORG and go back to just LAX and SDG? (And delete whatever
Calif Sections got added since the first SS?)

And would you support DC as a mult in SS, because the (only) justification
for it's not being a Mult is that it is not an ARRL Section?

Sheesh!

73, Art K3KU