[CQ-Contest] "Improving SS"

Art Boyars artboyars at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 22:35:30 EDT 2016

And I forgot to mention reverting VI and PR to WI (West Indies, not
Wisc.).  And way back (as I recall from old QSTs) MB, AL and SK were all
one section.

I would crack wise about reinstituting CZ, but somebody would take it as a
political comment.

And maybe we could require everybody to use a call sign that indicated
their actual location, so I could log a W5 in NT or a W4 in SF and not have
it confused with Northern Territories or San Francisco.

And while we're at it, let's reinstitute the 10-word message, including
date-time group.

73, Art K3KU
CU SS