[CQ-Contest] Contest simulation using RBN archives

Jukka Klemola jpklemola at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 03:07:47 EDT 2016

Big energy, wide bandwidth noise sources are not in RBN data.
They will have some effect in evaluating the results with RBN + solardata +
logs.

For SSB contests, you can use RBN data there is; beacons, non-contest
CW+RTTY; in addition to logs alone.

I think there is a cool possibility for next level propagation analysis
that potentially leads to development in propagation predictions.

In case you have database skills for this .. please keep on doing !

73,
Jukka OH6LI