[CQ-Contest] Watson vs Miletic

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Fri Mar 18 06:26:09 EDT 2016

RE: http://lists.contesting.com/pipermail/cq-contest/2016-March/113005.html

This is wonderful stuff.

Here in the states, the latest headline on the news is about broad car manufacturer
commitment to embracing "automatic emergency braking" for our cars.

What I would like to see (Mario, are you listening?) is mandatory CW software that prevents
someone from calling in a pileup (not contesting) if the DX asks for, say "XZ" only, if their
own callsign contains nothing close to "XZ."

So if the DX calls "VY", KR2Q would not be able to send in reply to that.

Now THAT would be helpful!  LOL

So many LIDS on cw now.  Maybe they can't copy CW and are just using a CW decoder
and they can't figure out what they are reading?

OK...back to reality.

de Doug KR2Q