[CQ-Contest] All the Assisted ops, where do they all come from?

Zack Widup w9sz.zack at gmail.com
Sun May 22 14:43:37 EDT 2016

My opinion FWIW: It depends on whether he ASKED to be spotted or not.
Stations that are assisted in the contest can spot whoever they wish; they
have no idea of what category the station they are spotting is entering,
and they do it of their own free will. Now, if the other station ASKED to
be spotted, that's a whole different slant. I'd put him in the Assisted
category in that case.

73, Zack W9SZ