[CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

Yuri Blanarovich k3bu at optimum.net
Thu May 26 17:51:28 EDT 2016

Sooo, your car is the "assistant", so is washing machine, telephone,
computer, software, pencil, keyer?

Aren't we looking for definition who is assisting by gathering call/freq
outside you and your shack???
 Another PERSON or Gadget outside your station?

There is difference if you use your station and gadgets for operating -
FINDING Call/Freq vs. SOMEONE ELSE via whatever.
I hope you realize that is harder to run skimmer at your own QTH with
constant CQing, vs. streaming river of calls from world-wide skimmers,
spotters, feeders.
The big question is who is doing the hunting, you, me, or bunch of other
assistant hunters holding the bear for you. Your gun, rifle, cannon,
binoculars are your tools, not some assistant feeding you dead bears.

73 Yuri, K3BU.us