[CQ-Contest] Contesting from HOA neighborhoods -- Pro and Con on the Amateur Radio Parity Act

Ria Jairam rjairam at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 15:41:45 EDT 2017

In my old country (9Y), if you had a ham tower you were regarded as a
well respected person since you possessed that capability and engaged
in such as well regarded scientific hobby. In fact a lot of hams lived
in the most affluent housing developments there are. The US real
estate market and all of the myths surrounding it truly astound me.

73
Ria, N2RJ