[CQ-Contest] Call sign history

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Jan 8 12:40:00 EST 2017

When the club  got their call shooting for something cool, short, and
good on both CW as well as phone they got W9ET.

Ok on phone, the phonetics don't sound like any others, so good there,
and only two syllables.

  but on CW really did not gain much going ultra short. because to
minimize repeat requests we had to add half spaces between the 9 and e
and inbetween the e and t,

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock