[CQ-Contest] Contest rankings depend on the will of those who want to hurt you

Alessandro Gromme 5b4alx at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 14:34:11 EST 2017

The problem, in my opinion, is not necessarily limited in cyprus.
The fact that the spot used to accuse me of self-spotting have an IP due to
the Cyprus CYTAnet network does not mean anything, anyone can find that IP
from the internet and use it to mask their own.

I think, simply, that a rule should exist if there is a surefire way to
prove that someone has not respected but as long as the cluster will be
accessible to anyone without asecure key and reliable authentication of the
identity of those accessing, that rule it can be used by any committee to
exclude from competing any stations