[CQ-Contest] Ideal monitor size

w1rm at comcast.net w1rm at comcast.net
Thu Oct 12 16:50:16 EDT 2017

I updated a computer that was using a 30 inch monitor to a much faster machine and a 32 inch monitor.  It's an HP Pavilion QHD, resolution 2560 x 1440 which is just fine for reading the logging screen et al.  How big you get will depend on how many windows you have open or want to have open.  I use N1MM+ with 7 windows plus DXLab's spot collector.  I may also have the DX atlas running as well to let me see where the grey line is.

Here’s some specs:
https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Pavilion-32-inch-Displays/11516686/model/17121704?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_s-001_title_r0002

Pete, W1RM
W1RM at Comcast.net