[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 188, Issue 12

Hank Greeb n8xx at arrl.org
Sat Aug 11 21:24:03 EDT 2018

There's already an assisted  category.  A nyone who uses prefills from
past NAQP's have been assisted by this feature of most logging software.

What more do we need?

I predict that in the near future we'll have a zero Op, one Transmiter,
and even zero op, multi transmitter categories, with computers/robots
doing all he copying, sending, receiving.

Then we need not worry about assisted or non assited. It will ALL be
assisted while we sit back and drinque brown 807's and watch the
computers battle it out.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time