[CQ-Contest] Assisted

Yuri ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Sat Aug 18 11:24:59 EDT 2018

Exactly, Jeff!

Do you know who belongs to your group #3?

Those guys from group 1 and 2 who want to be competitive and try to win existing SINGLE OPERATOR category within the limits of the EXISTING RULES.
So, they just do improvements to their stations.

Those, who stuck within 1) or 2) - well, sorry for them, they are just not competitive.
If you think that adding extra category would really help them to feel "being a winner" - well, I don't think so. There always will be some unfairness (antenna height, location, etc.).

73  Yuri