[CQ-Contest] WSJT-X and Contesting

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Thu Dec 6 08:52:34 EST 2018

Stan, it seems to me that you lost one step in your description -
decoding/understanding the transmission with your ears and your brain.

To me, that is a "bright line."  At the point where the operator's brain
no longer has a role, I have lost all competitive interest

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now
spotting RTTY activity worldwide.