[CQ-Contest] What's with the power = 0 watts exchange?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Feb 19 09:59:34 EST 2018

It has to be tough living with a generator for that long. Congrats to the
KP4's continuing with their normal lives and getting on the air for the DX
contest.  I hope that the ARRL accepts the zero power report. FWIW, I have
received 000 serial numbers in RTTY contests but usually when I question
it I get a real number.

John KK9A

From:	Jim Brown
Date:	Mon, 19 Feb 2018 00:16:22 -0800

both NP4Z and NP4G are making statements that commercial power has still
not been restored in much of Puerto Rico following last year's big storms,
thus "power is zero".

73 de Rusty, W6OAT