[CQ-Contest] NCJ Article RE: Sweepstakes Change Suggestions

Stephen Bloom sbloom at acsalaska.net
Sun Mar 18 23:46:24 EDT 2018

Jeff:

Thanks for that info.  I've always (well since I've been aware of it, which
is only a few years) thought that RU was "ARRL SS RTTY"  and wondered why
they didn't do the exchange.  Didn't realize that ARRL never touched RTTY
contests, but that makes sense.  What makes it even odder is that the SS
exchange is based on the NTS Radiogram format, and "back in the day," a lot
of the Traffic Handling "Big Guns" (TCC) used RTTY.  A lot of us didn't have
the hardware, so we never made it to that "elite" :)

73
Steve KL7SB