[CQ-Contest] CM-500 headset.

DXer hfdxmonitor at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 13:05:50 EST 2018

After a quick look at the Koss SB49 specs, it appears that the only
difference between the SB45 and SB49 is that the SB49 has an in-line volume
control. Well worth the extra $5 in my opinion.

As a matter of fact, I purchased just the in-line volume control a while
back for all my other headphones not equipped with one:

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/164210-KOSS-VC20-In-Line-Headphones-Earphones-Volume-Control-extension-Cable/361249262353?hash=item541c224b11:g:RKUAAOxyXDhSnmbe:rk:1:pf:0

One other consideration, for me at least, is the cord's single entry. I
dislike wires coming out of both ear cups.

73 de Vince, VA3VF