[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Club Rules

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Tue Feb 19 09:43:00 EST 2019

Last weekend, W1LWH and I operated a "classic" multi-single in the CW
contest.  He's a member of YCCC and I am a member of PVRC. In doing
paperwork after the contest, I was surprised to discover that the
contest rules require multi-ops' score credit only be given to one
affiliated club. Since PVRC is less serious about ARRL DX than YCCC, we
decided to give the credit to that club.

My question is, why is this necessary?  Wouldn't a rule like CQWW's be
better suited to our mobile society?  Is this just an anachronism?

--

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network