[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Important Update for the 2020 Georgia QSO Party

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 15:52:39 EDT 2020

John, I made the rules modification proposals, IN PUBLIC, on cq-contest. My
original post is there. I proposed shortening both GA and FL QParties to
one day, as well as opening up 80M in the FLQP.

But it's highly unlikely that anything that I, a known *troublemaker,*
would propose would even be considered. And, it the Rulers did implement my
proposals, they would take credit for the ideas. That would be in character
for them -- so Trumpian.

Jim K1TN