[CQ-Contest] K8CC SK

James Cain jamesdavidcain at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:51:02 EST 2020

Sorry to hear this. The greatest thing that Dave Pruitt, K8CC, did was to
keep the original CT contesting software alive long past its use date. As
told to me by Dave himself, CT author K1EA wrote his CT software to support
only the major contests and was not interested in upgrading it to include
QSO parties, etc. Maybe that's because hams pissed and moaned that they had
to pay $25 for the original CT (which was a BRILLIANT bit of software
writing).

K1EA gave K8CC the source code for CT, Dave wrote the new code, and his NA
software breathed new life into the program. Thanks, Dave, and R.I.P.

cain K1TN