[CQ-Contest] EARTTY 2020 Next weekend 4/5 April

EC1KR jesus.ec1kr at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:08:58 EDT 2020

 Hi guys.

I hope all enjoy during CQ WPX SSB 2020.

If you like digital modes (RTTY), Union de Radioaficionados Españoles (URE)
Invite you to participate in “EARTTY Contest 2020” next weekend 4/5 of
April, from 1600 UTC on Saturday until 1600 UTC on Sunday.

As you know Mults are USA, CANADA, JAPAN and AUSTRALIA zones (we hope your
participation guys) and Spanish Provinces.

Take a look at our Contest web site, with few interiristing informations:

- Rules: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/bases/
- Announced Operations (PSE Include your):
http://concursos.ure.es/en/anuncios/
- Records: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/records/
- Results 2019: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/resultados/
- Public Logs (2014-2019): http://concursos.ure.es/en/logs-publicos/
- Historical Database: http://concursos.ure.es/en/eartty/database/

This contest is part of the Annual HF Championship organized by URE, only 6
HF Contests (this is the second, first was EAPSK63 last month) and you can
see the Ranking Online: http://concursos.ure.es/en/campeonato-de-hf/

Good Luck and Contest.

73  de  Jesus
*EC1KR*