[CQ-Contest] Rule Changes for the CQ WW WPX SSB and CW Contests in 2

dimitri cosson-dimitri at bbox.fr
Tue Nov 17 14:29:32 EST 2020

Hi guys,

Mike (and others), sorry for my bad English but I don't understand your comments...

The new rules DO NOT says that you must be assisted but ONLY that the categories are mixed.
So, when we know that to win a WPX, you must RUN, RUN and RUN again, and than the top scores were from un-assisted stations (most of the time), you still have the possibility to stay unassisted with a SO2R setup while entering SO category during 36 hours and, normally you will have more chance to win than an assisted operator ;-)

For those who like to enter the Classic category, you can take part 36 hours (but only the first 24 hours will count for the score) !

73 de Dimitri F4DSK