[CQ-Contest] Non-Contester's Experience from a Rare Mult in Sweepstakes

Ken K6MR k6mr at outlook.com
Mon Nov 23 12:46:37 EST 2020

Sheesh.  We should be sending Thank You cards to these guys.  I don’t think any of them are contesters, and if something like that happened to me I’d be tempted to sit out the next few years and let everyone think about it.

Thankfully I think that attitude is very small in the contesting community.  At least I hope so.

Ken K6MR