[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Contest Multioperator Station Guidelines

Igor Sokolov ua9cdc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 03:05:37 EDT 2020

It does indeed. We worked distributed multy single in CQWW SSB as RF9C
and managed to attract a guy who never worked in contests before (let
alone MS category). There is a psychological barrier exists for some
people when it comes to joining experienced contest team. This barrier
is a lot easier to overcome when one works from his/her home shack. He
really liked it and we plan to have more team members in CQWW CW.

73, Igor UA9CDC