[CQ-Contest] Spoofed Spots

Kostas SV1DPI sv1dpi2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 12:29:22 EST 2021

I noticed that during the cq ww cw contest maybe you need more than 15
minutes to be spotted from a skimmer. So if someone makes a self spot
gains a lot even on cw. On ssb the advantage is much more.

I don't know if these spots (what ve7cc sent) are self spotting or
someone incriminates someone else but the spotted stations got
advantage. If they don't be punished, I would like to be one of them...

My opinion: If you can not check self spotting, allow it. Being honest
makes me to feel idiot and this is not so good...

73 Kostas SV1DPI

(SZ1A during CQ WW)