[CQ-Contest] FTDX10 and FTDX101MP vs. FT1000MP

kq2m at kq2m.com kq2m at kq2m.com
Sat Dec 3 08:56:57 EST 2022

I want to thank the many ops who were kind enough to their thoughts,
experiences and insights on
on the FTDX10 and the FTDX101MP vs. the FT1000MP as well as on other
radios.

I have never chased tech but let it "come to me" after learning of most
of the issues, plusses, minuses, etc. through everyone else's
experience.

I do need to upgrade my receiver and so many other things but have so
little time available to do it.

Tnx again and 73

Bob, KQ2M