[CQ-Contest] ARRL to allow self-spotting in contests = NO DRAMA

MARK BAILEY kd4d at comcast.net
Wed Feb 16 16:48:25 EST 2022

The entire concept of not confirming contest QSOs by non-amateur means, during and after the contest, and not using non-amateur means to correct logs after the contest is also -gone-.  Think you missed the serial number of a Sweepstakes QSO?  Just go to the Live Stream archive of the station, click on your QSO, and listen to it again!  Not sure your really worked that rare DX station - just check his Live Stream or on-line index into the archive.

73,

Mark, KD4D