[CQ-Contest] RFI Faucet

Joe nss at mwt.net
Sun Nov 13 10:49:22 EST 2022

That was my first thought also. I wonder how noisy to YOU that faucet
might be?

I know a touch lamp on the wife's side of the bed I kill on 40 meters,
it has three brightness levels and of course off. With every dit it
changes a level. and when it is on it kills me on every band. so when I
plan on getting on, it gets un-plugged.

Joe WB9SBD / W9ET