More CT v9.13 BUGS

Kurszewski Chad kurszewski_chad@macmail1.csg.mot.com
31 Oct 1994 16:02:31 U

We too, at KS9K, found bugs relating to the band map feature.  We did find the
band map EXTREMELY helpful in general (as is on TR and NA).

1)  We also experienced the worked QSO showing up in white in the band map.

2)  When entering a callsign in the band map by using CTRL-ENTER, a string of
bogus numbers (for freq, call, and time) were entered into the other networked
computers Announcements Window.

3)  When pressing CURSOR DOWN ARROW, the QSO would get logged.  This was a
problem when checking previous QSOs, and down-arrowing to get to the end of the
log.  If a call was in the callsign field, but not worked, it 'became' worked.

Although not a bug, many QSOs were accidentally logged by not pressing
CTRL-ENTER properly.  The key sequence is VERY handy and natural feeling, but
many accidents happened anyway.  Can we get another 'handy' keystroke for this
feature???

Chad   WE9V