From: Swanson, Glenn,  KB1GW
To: 'CQ-Contest (posting)'
Subject: Mac software list available on-line...
Date: Tuesday, December 05, 1995 12:22PM

Greetings,

As correctly pointed out by Jim, WA6SDM, (jholly@cup.hp.com),
I should have noted *if* the Mac (Amateur Radio related) software
listing from the ARRL was available on line.

(Excuse: It *is* available via the Internet--and I overlooked this fact
in my haste to reply to the query regarding such information!)

That said, here's how you can (electronically) obtain this list of Mac
software:

Send an e-mail message to:
info@arrl.org
Do not put any text in the "subject" line of your message.
On the first line of your message, type:
SEND SOFTMAC.TXT
On the next line of your message, type:
QUIT

Send the message and the (40K) file will be e-mailed to you.
For those who prefer, the snail mail approach (outlined below)
will bring similar results.

Thanks for the "heads up," Jim!

73, Glenn Swanson, KB1GW
E-mail: gswanson@arrl.org

The American Radio Relay League
"Since 1914--Of By and For the Radio Amateur"
 - -
Hello Shawn,

The ARRL has compiled a list of Amateur Radio related software
(including some contest-related software) for Mac PCs.
Simply send an SASE to--

ARRL/EAD
225 Main Street
Newington, CT 06111
Attn: Mac software list

 --and we'll get the list out to you.  We don't claim to list *every*
possible Mac software package out there--but it is a fairly extensive list.
 Good luck and happy holidays!

73, Glenn Swanson, KB1GW
>From: shawn.lightfoot
>To: cq-contest