CT9 commands -- +/- speed changes

Peter G. Smith n4zr@netcom.com
Fri, 17 Mar 1995 09:52:02 -0800 (PST)

Once upon a time, when I was writing CW routines for my Commodore 64
contest software, I decided to implement something like CT's +/-
routine.  To make it simple, I had the program multiply a CW speed
parameter x 1.05 each time the + key was pressed and by .95 each time the
- key was pressed.  The end result was just like what you describe -- for
example, 50 x 1.05 x .95 = 49.875.  I wonder if something similar is
going on here?

73, Pete
N4ZR@netcom.com
"Better, faster,cheaper -- choose any two"
"No no no -- it's WEST Virginia"

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com
Administrative requests:  ct-user-request@eng.pko.dec.com