undocument CT9 commands

Robert E.Naumann 72240.1433@compuserve.com
17 Mar 95 13:02:38 EST

<<  I think the +/- unbalance had something to do with the start of the message.
try putting a space before the first + maybe.  I did a bunch of tests when
we talked about this before and reported all the results to ken, but I
guess it hasn't gotten high enough on the pile to get attention yet.

73, Dave KY1H  Robbins@guid2.dnet.ge.com  >>

Thanks Dave!

 It appears that what you have found is true.
The first character of a message must not be a + or - .
I added a space to my CQ example used in the previous message and it
seems to work ok now.

I guess if you lead off with a space it'll be ok.

73,
Bob Naumann  KR2J

--
Submissions:              ct-user@eng.pko.dec.com