contest.bad file

Richard Provencal proven@mistral.ere.umontreal.ca
Wed, 03 Apr 1996 00:34:24 -0500

Hi,

Thank you all of those who answered my questions on logging correctly
QRP and PORTABLES in CT.

Anyone of you would know if those calls are valid:

X50B (0 in the callsign is a zero)
T03A (0 in the callsign is a zero)

I have those two calls listed in my contest.bad file and no idea which
country they belong to.

What is the procedure to make the correction to bring my contest.bad to
zero. Do I have to reload CT and go to that callsign and edit it, and
run Writelog again.
The manual mention to edit the multiplier file by adding the missing
prefix!!!!
I can see in the multiplier file a X50 and a T03 so they are not
missing. Then why do they appear in my contest.bad file?

Many thanks for the help.

By the way, I was Single operator Single Band (20m) in the last WPX.
I made 737 Qso's totalising 786,624 points. This was my first WPX and
not the last. I love it!

Richard VE2OTT

WWW:                      http://www.ve7tcp.ampr.org/Software/ct
Questions:                owner-ct-user@ve7tcp.ampr.org