[ct-user] CT generated dupesheet

David B. Ritchie David B. Ritchie" <dbr@alumni.caltech.edu
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 19:12:52 -0800 (PST)

I usually import it into wordperfect, select LINEPRINTER font (will print
132 per line in landscape mode) and select a LANDSCAPE orientation for
the page.  Anything else would require some effort -- Hi.
Dave N7UE

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, K8KFJ wrote:

> Does anyone know a way of converting the 132 character long lines
> in CT's generated dupesheet to a more standard format?  This file
> does not view or print correctly in the current format (compressed
> mode control codes??).
> However, I am told that these are acceptable to some of the various
> Contest Committees.  (Some of the Committees do require a dupe-
> sheet be sent in if 200 or more QSOs are made).  I would like to have
> the ability to print the file for future viewing if some type of conversion
> could be done.
>
> Any comments or help appreciated...thanks.
>
> 73 //Garie  *K8KFJ*       <k8kfj@aol.com>
>
> --
> Submissions:              ct-user@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  ct-user-REQUEST@contesting.com
> WWW:                      http://www.contesting.com/ct/
> Questions:                owner-ct-user@contesting.com

David B. Ritchie, Esq.
D'Alessandro & Ritchie, P.C.  Intellectual Property Lawyers
1731 Technology Drive, Suite 700, San Jose, CA  95110-1312
408-441-1100 (TEL); 408-441-8400 (FAX); N7UE@ALUMNI.CALTECH.EDU